Brennan Lake - Fly-In Fishing For Walleye & Northern Pike
Welcome to Brennan Lake - ideally suited for larger groups/corporate outings/family reunions of up to 24 people
Fish: Walleye and Northern Pike
Lake Size : 6,363 acres
GPS Coordinates: N 50 29 14.5 / W 89 56 11.2
210 Air Miles from our base in Ft. Frances.
Brennan Lake has the ideal structure found in Northern Ontario's most productive waters. Part of the Allenwater River flowage, this 17 mile long pure water lake presents numerous inlets, rapids and islands that ensures excellent fishing conditions regardless of winds and weather.
- Four sleeping cabins that can accommodate up to 24
- Separate dining cabin with seating for 24 that also has a large beautiful wood burning fireplace with an amazing stone external chimney
- Boardwalk from the shore to all of the cabins
- Four propane refrigerators for maximum storage and ice production.
- Four propane stoves, two are in the "cooking" cabin which is next to the dining cabin and there is a stove in two other cabins as well for your morning coffee.
- Solar powered lights
- Fully stocked pantry
- Three BBQ Grills
- Hot and cold running water
- Indoor washroom with shower, sink and hot/cold water in all four of the sleeping cabins
- Two portable padded seats with backs for each boat
- 12 boats all equipped with 9.9 Yamaha motors
- Gas for boats supplied
- Landing nets, minnow buckets, paddles and cushions for each boat
- Two fish cookers/fryers
- Three BBQ grills
- Wood stove with an ample wood supply to keep you cozy
- Fish cleaning house with running water
- Large aerated tank for minnows
- Ample wood supply to keep you cozy